فلوسك - Floosak
“Floosak” is an electronic cash service that enables you to use your money and execute your financial transactions in an easy, fast and secure way through your mobile phone (smartphone or ordinary) without having to have a bank account, a service provided in cooperation with Quality Connect – a specialist in the field of technology and systems E-Financial Services – Bank of Yemen and Kuwait under the Central Bank of Yemen license to promote financial inclusion and deliver financial and banking services to the largest segment of citizens with appropriate quality, security and cost.
Floosak allows you to send and receive money transfers, pay and receive mass payments such as salaries and subsidies, pay for purchases, collect sales and dues, recharge phone bills, pay bills such as the Internet, telephone, fees, and other services. Your account through any of the authorized dealers throughout Yemen or through any of the branches of Bank of Yemen and Kuwait.
Services of Floosak
- Send money transfers (whether subscribers or not subscribers).
- Receiving money transfers (whether you are subscribed to the service or not subscribed).
- Withdraw and deposit cash to and from your service account through any authorized service agent or through branches of Bank of Yemen and Kuwait.
- Payment and receipt of collective payments (such as salaries and aid).
- Payment of purchases (goods, goods and services).
- Collect sales value.
- Recharge your mobile phone balance.
- Payment of bills (Internet, mobile, fixed, international, water, electricity, fees, etc.).
- Balance inquiry, latest transaction details, and detailed account statement sent to the subscriber via email.
- The possibility of changing the PIN of the subscriber, as well as temporarily or permanently stop the service.
Advantages of Floosak service
- The spread of service agents throughout Yemen (in addition to the branches of the Bank of Yemen and Kuwait), who provide secure withdrawals and cash deposit services to and from the accounts of subscribers and transfers of remittances to non-subscribers, and the implementation of applications to participate in the service.
- The spread of points of sale / stores that accept payment through the “Floosak” service.
- Ease of financial transactions using any type of mobile phone (smartphone or ordinary), through:
- The application of the service “application Flosk” (which works with the Internet or SMS text messages in the absence of Internet).
- SMS texting service directly – without the app.
- USSD and NFC (coming soon).
- The possibility of using the service from anywhere, anytime around the clock.
- High level of security, confidentiality and privacy according to international standards.
- Ability to open more than one account (3 accounts) for the subscriber with different phone numbers.
- The possibility of using the service from outside Yemen when traveling through the application (run the application on the Internet) to carry out all your financial transactions within Yemen.
- Symbolic rates for fees for financial operations of the service.
- Reduce the problems of trading damaged funds, from the risk of contamination.
- Reducing the risks and costs of transferring funds, and the expenses and problems of counting and shortfalls.
- The service is available to all citizens and residents who own a local mobile phone line, as well as all service providers, POS, private and public legal persons and organizations operating in various regions of Yemen.
To subscribe, please provide the following
1- Electronic ID (National Number)
2- An effective mobile phone number for any telecommunications company
If the POS is an organization
1- Application form.
2- Identity document of the facility administrator.
3- Commercial register of the facility.
4- Authorization / power of attorney in the absence of the owner of the facility and there is an authorized person instead
If the point of sale is normal
1- Application form
2- Identity document of the POS official
3- Commercial register of the point of sale